So ALex is officially hired and our plan is in place.
The company gives him a bank card for $1200.00 a year to help pay for anything related to medical expenses - Dr. copays, prescription copays etc., he only gets half this year due to hire date but it rolls over. Plus the $10,000.00 they will pay for invetro so hopefully we will spend the least amount out of pocket we can...
So... we are planning to get all our records transferred from UCONN (where they helped us conceive Justin). Make appts and get everything ready and start invetro in January. Hopefully we will be able to get all the medical bills completed in 2010 for optimum coverage - this includes conception to birth so we will have a write off for taxes too!
I am so excited and have already started praying for another baby miracle. Of course I am hoping for 2 or 3 and Alex says, "Just shoot me now ~ 3 babies!" But I shush him quickly because he is soooo good with babys - never even complains about changing dirty diapers, both our mothers would jump at the chance to be here to help hold and love our babies - never mind my dad who is the ultimate baby bouncer - I swear he can quiet any colicy baby! And I just know that there are 2 or 3 heavenly spirits that want to stay together and are looking for a loving home that is praying for them! That would be us! I am praying so hard for them to choose to come live with us and that our invetro will work the 1st time again and that by Christmas 2010 we will be sharing our life with a few more precious miracles sent to us from heaven above!
Simple Fridge Habits to Save You Money
5 days ago




1 comment:
I'm so excited for you! I'll keep you in my prayers also, it would be wonderful for you to be have another baby (or babies.) Maybe a girl this time?
Post a Comment