I Love Justin! He's so darn cute I could just eat him up!
I LOVE to spend my days with him. I love how he loves to do flashcards of ABC and sounds. I love how he loves to count to 100. I love how he wants everything put away neatly. I love how he pulls a chair up to the island and wants to help me bake and cook. I love how when he writes his little tongue sticks out of his mouth. I love his tiny voice buried in his arm when he says prayer at dinner and thanks Heavenly Father for EVERYTHING including the salt and pepper on the table :). I love how he LOVES his big brother and runs to greet his dad when he gets home from work. I love how he still cuddles and tells me he loves me to the moon and back 1 thousand times.
But, I am not liking his waking up at 10pm and "visiting" with me until after midnight for the past 3 nights. What's up with that? At 10pm it is my time, everyone here is asleep, it is my unwind, reading time that I relish and keeps me sane... Did I say that is my sanity time????
Simple Fridge Habits to Save You Money
5 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment